Gardner-Webb Volleyball will host three on-campus sessions in the summer of 2017: A residential team camp and two separate sessions for Individual Skills instruction.
Here's what you can expect at a Gardner-Webb Volleyball Camp:
1. As coaches, you get to work closely with the Gardner-Webb staff and athletes for 4 intense days!
2. Your athletes will enjoy the opportunity to rub shoulders with the Gardner-Web team.
3. Commuting - GWU Camp is a perfect opportunity to save money on travel and commute.
4. AIR CONDITIONED FACILITIES and dorms!
5. Opportunities for Spiritual Growth each morning prior to camp sessions!
6. Play! We won't be standing around talking about the game. Your team will be on the court working!
7. Team-Focused - we will work with you to accommodate your needs and goals. Our goal is to help you develop your team this summer.
8. Breakout sessions for athletes and also breakout sessions for coaches to refresh!
9. Enjoy time on our beautiful campus! (See the virtual tour on our facilities page!)
10. Discounts for large teams and siblings, along with multi-camp discounts to our Individual Skills Camps for individuals who choose to attend either session (July 7-9 or July 21-23).