LYNCHBURG, Va. – The Gardner-Webb men's and women's indoor track and field teams participated in the 2017 Darius Dixon Memorial Classic over the weekend at the Liberty Indoor Track Complex. Throughout the two-day meet, the Runnin' Bulldogs posted eleven top-ten finishes.
- In the 400 meter dash, Jordan Davis placed 17th with a time of 59.74 seconds.
- Brittany Ollivierre finished 19th in the 800 meter run, timing in at 2:25.69, setting a new personal record. Also setting new PRs in the event were Amy Turlington (2:58.50) and Hannah Jones (2:31.58).
- Kayin Mujahid finished third in the high jump at 1.65 meters.
- Jalin Lawson finished 12th in the 60 meter dash with a time of 7.11 seconds.
- Carlos Williams finished 23rd in the 400 meter dash with a time of 51.76 seconds, setting a new personal record.
-In the 800 meter run, Josh Parks finished 10th with a time of 2:00.29.
- Keaton Poole clocked in at 4:31.44 in the one mile run to finish in 21st.
- Christopher Lile set a new PR in the 3000 meter run, timing in at 8:59.73, placing in 13th.
- In the pole vault, Quenton Jones placed 10th at 4.25 meters, setting a new personal record.
Gardner-Webb will return to action on the weekend of February 10th-11th, taking part in the Chipotle Marshall Invite in Huntington, W.Va.